Tuesday, March 02, 2010

From the notebook of Susan Cooper: Things I Didn't Say Today





From the notebook of Susan Cooper: Things I Didn't Say Today Page 247 March 1st, 2009
 

 






“I don't really give a shit what color you like, actually.” 

 "Do I look like your mother? Don't even answer that. Go away." 

 “Fuck you.” 

 “I'd help you if I didn't have smart people to assist first. People I like more than you. People that respect the work I do. You know – cool people.” 

 “If she does that again, I swear, I will do everything in my power to see that she's fired by Friday.” 

 “Come on – figure it the fuck out. It's not rocket science. This is the basic shit that I learned...what? Like 13 years ago right out of the God damned chute, you hack. How much are they paying you?” 

 “Fuck you.” 

 “Am I the only one with a brain around here?” 

 “Seriously – you couldn't figure this out by yourself? How do you get dressed in the morning?” 

 “You're an idiot.” 

 “I hate you. No, really. I really, really hate you.” 

 “I can hear you fine. I'm just ignoring you.” 

 "You'd make an adorable whore. Nice pants." 

 “Go to hell.” 

 “Bite me.” 

 “Blah blah blah.” 

 “I want to punch you in the neck SO bad right now.”

S.C.

No comments: